We are looking for a person with immediate hiring who is managing our incomes and expenses.
What we offer
- 450€ per month (18,75€/h ), 6h per week, 6 days holidays
- Nice working atmosphere with Lovely Arruda Collective
- Learning about our self organised Antidiscriminatory project and our way of organising
- Working space in Arruda office, plus home office option
- Workplace in house next to beautiful forest in in the middle of Brandenburg nature
What we should bring
- Fluent in German and some English
- Knowledge about book keeping
- Knowledge about german association rights and rules
- reliable communication skills
- Openess to work collaboratively with collective structures
- Sensitivity for different forms of discrimination
- Time for coming once a month to Arruda in Falkenberg (Mark)
- Next Trainstation is Falkenberg (Mark) 3 km (aprox. 30mins walking) away. There is a Busstop (Cöthen/ Falkenberg) 100 metres from Arruda.
- The landscape is calm.
- Office is in 1st Floor, can be reached over stairs or stair-elevator (up to 225 kg). Elevator needs2nd person to operate
- Office has 5cm high step at door with Miniramp.
- Width of office door is 85 cm.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet on the same floor.
- Please contact us for more information!
Please send your letter of motivation (no picture nor certificates required) via e-mail to:
We will get back to as soon as possible and will talk with you about the details!
We are looking forward to your application and working with you!
We are especially looking forward to letter of motivation from Black, indigenous people and people of Color and all genders!